Moorgate’s media training is undertaken by a team of experienced print and broadcast journalists. Moorgate’s training is sector-relevant, practical, coherent and tailored.
- Real interviews in a recreated studio setting
- Interviews tailored to the trainee’s individual area of expertise
- Recorded interviews with frame-by-frame feedback
- Insider knowledge regarding winning over your audience
- Coaching regarding poise and posture
- Broadcasters’ pointers for overcoming nerves
- Techniques for dealing with difficult questioning
- How to gain control of the interview
- Getting your messaging across
- How to please producers (encouraging further interviews)
Coaching can be individual or in small groups, and are half-day sessions at your office. They include a tailored presentation on the “dos and don’ts” for dealing with both the print and broadcast media.
– Kamel Alzarka
Chairman – Falcon Group